The Degree programme in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering has been in existence since the inception of the College in 1997.
It was started with an aim of providing quality education in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications to aspiring undergraduate students. The course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The course is of 4 years duration, each year consisting of 2 semesters. The students have to undertake a project during the final year.
Our departmental library has its own collection of technical books, journals, text magazines and CDs for the quick reference of staff and students.
At present the course has an intake capacity of 60 students per year.
The Program Educational Objectives:
1. Have a strong foundation and ability to apply mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and humanities to analyze, design and implement solutions to problems in the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering field.
2. Have in depth knowledge in electronics and telecommunication engineering so as to create innovative products and solutions for the real life problems.
3. III. Have good professional and ethical attitude.
4. Have effective communication skills, teamwork and an ability to relate engineering issues to extensive social context.
5. Have interest for self-learning, to pursue higher education and engage in research and development activity.
At the end of this programme the student will have:
1. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
2. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve ETC engineering problems.
3. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
4. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process as per needs and specifications.
5. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
6. Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools and equipment to analyze problems.
7. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
8. Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
9. Graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
10. Graduates will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
11. Graduates who can participate and succeed in competitive examinations .